Sunday, October 28, 2012

Canada's Top Parenting Blog Writer Interviews I CARE Foundation Founder Peter Thomas Senese



When I think of all the interviews I have done so far concering international parental child abduction and 'Chasing The Cyclone', one published interview stands out for: the one that Jennifer Cluff, voted one of Canada's Top 5 Parenting Bloggers conducted with me.

Here's the interview conducted by Mom-ology.

In addition, I am thrilled to share that 3 more internationally abducted children were returned home in accordance to the rules of the Hague Convention.   This was a tremendous accomplishment . . . in fact, it is nothing short of a miracle.

I am very happy for my friend Bryan, who accomapanied me and New York police officer Chris Morris to the United Nations last month to talk about international parental child abduciton  Bryan has never stopped hoping to reunite with his children.

Obviously there is a serious problem going on: children are being internationally abducted in large numbers yet few ever come home.

Raising awareness is critical.

And in many ways, this is where the amazing parenting writers can and have already made a very big difference.  And if you happen to be one of these parents - a giant Thank You!